Why Breast Uplift?
After pregnancy breast feeding, a major weight loss, or the gravity affects of normal aging cause the breasts to lose its youth and fullness, and the nipples descend to the lower portion of the breast. The breast tissue is a mixture of fat and glandular tissue. Over time, the proportion of glandular tissue decreases and fat increases, consequently the breast becomes less dense, less firm. The skin of the breast also may become thinner and less elastic over time.
The results of breast uplift procedure are spectacular and are right away visible, even though the final outcome is fully apparent approximately six months after surgery. The scars gradually fade with time and all you are left with is beautiful, desirable, firm breast.
- A mastopexy or a breast lift is a surgery that’s done for women who desire to have fuller, perky breasts.
- Breast Lift procedure involves moving the nipple to the center of the breast and help patients achieve the round, full beautiful breasts
- This procedure is a plastic surgery enhancement wherein the cosmetic surgeon raises sagging breasts
- The goal is to change the size, contour and to make them aesthetically proportionate to match the patient’s desired goal
- During the procedure, your plastic surgeon can also reduce the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple, or insert a breast implant to increase the firmness and the size of the breast
- The nipple areola complex is moved higher up to give it a youthful look
- Breast lifts are often performed under general anaesthesia
- The patient can leave right after the surgery and there’s no need to stay overnight at the hospital or the clinic
- After the breast lift, the breasts are firmly bandaged
- The surgery as well as the post surgery period is not very painful.
- Bruising and swelling may happen, but it slowly fades away after 2-3 weeks
- Patients must wear a firm support bra for a month
- Patients should avoid any physical exertion during the first three weeks
- Seldom, the nipples may be a little numb
- It is recommended that the patients resume their work and daily chores after about ten days
- Ample rest is also recommended
- Heavy lifting should be avoided
- Wear sun protection on scars if exposed to sun/sun bathing
Patients may start fitness and exercising after three months.